We are seeking an innovative and market-oriented Product Manager to lead product ideation, strategy, build, launch and innovation activities for new and existing technology products. The successful candidate will possess a unique blend of business and technical expertise and experience. They have a big-picture vision, and the passion and persistence to turn that vision into something real. The product manager will provide strong cross-functional leadership and will work directly with executive leadership, development, sales, and operational teams, and our established client base. Ultimately, the Product Manager will be accountable for delivering industry best-in-class products to market that meet financial and strategic goals.
Example responsibilities of the Product Manager include:
- Build go-to-market plans for new product launches, updates, and feature introductions. Be the cross-functional leader to ensure all elements of the plan are executed on schedule at a high degree of quality.
- Market research – identify problems and pain points in the markets we operate through traditional research methods and customer interactions. Present your findings to leadership and integrate solutions into the relevant innovation pipeline and/or roadmap.
- Competitive analysis and product positioning.
- Perform high-level customer segmentation and support sales efforts with effective sales strategies.
- Clearly communicate business requirements to the product, UX, and development teams, and ensure the end-product solves the root market problem in the best way possible.
- Prioritize new features and enhancements.
- You will be an expert on the product and provide support to other areas of the organization as needed.
Additional responsibilities may be allocated to the Product Manager on a day-to-day basis depending on the needs of the team – we’ll give you as much opportunity and responsibility as you can successfully manage. As a result, the successful candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Hard skills and experience:
- 3-5 years in a product management role. Prior experience in automotive or e-commerce is required.
- Seeing the ‘big-picture’ is easy for you – you can look past the ‘how’ and understand the ‘why’ with ease
- You have a business mind with a technology acumen – you can understand a business objective or problem, and create a valuable, flexible, and scalable technology solution (no coding required)
- Experience with web-based / SaaS platforms and working with development teams
- Comfortable with collaborating in a multi-functional team environment
- Highly-proficient with industry standard tools such as Google apps, JIRA, MS Office, and others
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work among changing priorities and timelines, you are not a 9-5er
Do you have what it takes to join our Team?
Passion for Learning
You have the consistent desire and curiosity to learn and acquire new knowledge
You have the perseverance to overcome any obstacles or challenges that may lie in your path to success
You work hard, very hard and possess a “do whatever it takes” attitude