Who We Are Looking For
Motoinsight is looking for a client-centric team player with a strategic mindset to join our team as a Client Success Manager. In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for client satisfaction, retention and growth by being an advocate for their needs and most importantly, contributing to their ongoing success with MotoCommerce.
- Know the MotoCommerce product and its benefits inside-out
- Develop deep understanding of our clients and their business processes by building relationships with decision makers and product users
- Provide product and process training to dealership management and staff
- Work with clients to identify goals and KPIs, regularly reviewing them and strategizing on how they can be exceeded using MotoCommerce
- Identify adoption challenges and assist clients with change management
- Use data to derive insights and drive greater engagement and product utilization
- Lead bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly sessions to review usage and increase value
- Be the voice of the client, collect feedback and share it with our sales, implementation and product teams
- Help identify technical issues and collaborate with the support team to ensure resolution
- Be accountable for client performance and outcomes
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment (support, sales, account management, etc.)
- Familiarity with the car-buying experience or experience within the automotive industry an asset
- Customer Success experience in a SaaS environment is an asset
- Track record of maintaining client retention rates and high levels of client satisfaction
- Ability to take ownership of the ongoing client relationship to ensure mutual success
- Ability to listen, seek feedback and ask probing questions to get a solid understanding of dealer needs
- Proactive problem solver with ability to analyze data and make educated recommendations
Your skills & experience:
- Seeing the ‘big-picture’ is easy for you – you can look past the ‘how’ and understand the ‘why’ with ease
- You have a business mind with a technology acumen – you can understand a business objective or problem, and create a valuable, flexible, and scalable technology solution (no coding required)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Google Apps proficiency
- Impeccable attention to detail is an absolute must
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess a “Do Whatever it Takes” attitude to get the job done
- Self-starter that is comfortable working with minimal oversight and tight deadlines
- Ability to work among changing priorities and timelines, you are not a 9-5er
What We Do
Motoinsight data and technology are used by nearly every automaker, over 900 dealership franchises and the largest banks and insurance companies. Motoinsight’s flagship digital retailing platform MotoCommerce™ enables revolutionary omni-channel and e-commerce enabled car buying experiences. Across its portfolio of owned and partnered automotive websites, Motoinsight also has one of the largest audiences of in-market new vehicle buyers which include premier brands such as Unhaggle, Consumer Reports, Globe Drive, Driving.ca, Black Book and others. The company is headquartered in Toronto, Canada and was founded in 2011. For further information, visit www.motoinsight.com.
Recently, Motoinsight has been named one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Canadian Business Profit 500 fastest-growing companies.
Who We Are
Motoinsight technology is best-in-class, but it is our people that truly make the difference. We are serious about our culture. We hire, promote and reward based on our People Values. This is what you can expect from each member of our team.
- Act as an owner in everything you do.
- Invest resources wisely as if they are yours.
- Positively impact the business with your actions.
- Never stop growing and innovating.
- Think around the corner and anticipate.
- Make those around you better.
- Execution is 90% of the battle.
- Do as you say you will.
- Take responsibility when you fall short.
- Be there when things get tough.
- Never give up.
- Always find a way.
- Be kind to each other.
- Do not be petty.
- Be part of the solution.