Full Stack Developer (Python & Vue.js)
- Contracted to Full Time
Let us present ourselves in some bullet points:
- Team of over 70 developers and growing
- Developing our own product - we are not an agency or software house
- Ecommerce Platform - a SaaS application that allows our customers to sell cars online software
- Modern tech stack (AWS, Redis, Postgres, GitHub, Travis-CI, Docker, New Relic, Sentry, BrowserStack, Stripe, Twilio, and Slack)
- Start - ASAP
- Contract length - Permanent
- Flexible working hours - YES
- Training program and budget - YES
We're looking for a full-stack web developer to help build magical experiences for customers of our ecommerce platform.
IF You have
- Knowledge of data modelling, SQL, and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with Linux
AND Bonus points for experience with our tools
- Eager to work remotely and independently, from anywhere in the world.
- Easy going. You'll collaborate with developers all over the world, from different cultures and backgrounds, in different time zones, and you can get along with all of them.
- Comfortable with video calls, and contributing to retrospectives, post-mortems, and design discussions.
- Not looking for relocation - we're a distributed team, and plan to stay that way.
More about us:
- Working at Unhaggle, you'll be helping consumers get the best price on new cars, and changing the industry along the way. You'll have the opportunity to leave a large footprint and have a real impact in the products you help ship every single day to our customers.
- Motoinsight partners with automakers to redefine automotive retail and deliver groundbreaking, digitally driven purchase experiences for over 1,000 car dealerships in North America. Our flagship digital retailing platform MotoCommerce™ enables revolutionary omni-channel and e-commerce car-buying experiences. Motoinsight is also the leading provider of automotive incentive and payment data in Canada. With insights gained from our years serving dealerships and OEMs, we offer a future that the automotive industry can feel excited about. That's how we're redefining retail, together.
Motoinsight is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.