Dealer Success Manager
- Full Time
- Mid Level
We are seeking an energetic Dealer Success Manager. This highly motivated individual will be responsible for developing & maintaining existing customer relationships while leading the customer to full adoption of our MotoCommerce product. We are seeking a candidate that has proven success in developing strategic relationships in organizations leading to high retention rates, high adoption, and expansion opportunities.
This role will proactively engage in the day-to-day management of the account, including strategic account planning, training, technical acumen, and customer success issue resolution. This role will work directly with Sales, Marketing, and Management within the Dealership.
This position is designed for a person who has a high attention to detail, strives for customer success and satisfaction, is articulate and credible, and is metrics-driven.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Train dealership personnel on how to use Motocommerce and the administrator portal.
- Perform initial Kick-Off and Discovery meetings, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the dealership’s lifetime.
- Establish and develop SMART goals with the Dealership Management team.
- Develop & present monthly performance reviews and analyses of dealership performance, relative to previous months and established recommendations.
- Present best practices and establish repeatable processes compatible with dealership selling strategies.
- Provide refresher and new feature/functionality training to dealership personnel as required.
- Travel regionally within the established territory to meet dealer staff in person for training, access to a vehicle is required.
- Build trust and create business relationships with executives and champions within each account.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with MotoCommerce.
- Execute retention plans during the dealership lifecycle, leveraging metric analysis and sales conversion rates.
- Assist in the development of training curriculum and content updates as required.
- Exceed all performance targets, including a high renewal rate.
- 2 + years of experience within the automotive industry is required.
- 2 + years of experience in a Dealer Success environment (support, sales, account management, etc.)
- Exceptional English communication skills are required, both oral and written
- Able to work from home and able to travel within Montreal to visit dealerships.
- Track record of maintaining client retention rates and high levels of client satisfaction.
- Ability to take ownership of the ongoing client relationship to ensure mutual success.
- Ability to listen, seek feedback and ask probing questions.
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to analyze data and make educated recommendations.
- Comfortable utilizing online tools, CRMs, and other software as a service.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to objectively manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to multitask in a frenetic environment.
- High level of accountability and ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Process-driven but flexible enough to adapt processes as required by clients.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Bilingual with strong written and oral communication skills (French is a must)
- Technical Acumen
- Organized and Time Management