Account Director, OEM Client Services
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Full Time
Our technology is best-in-class, BUT it is our people that truly make the difference. Join us and let's redefine retail, together!
Why Join Us:
Aside from our revolutionary brand, you can:
- Become an integral part of an innovative company that is revolutionizing the way people buy cars.
- Benefit from the motivating working conditions because not only do we believe in work-life balance, but also in the future of remote work.
- Experience rapid career growth for high performers.
- Enjoy competitive salaries and an employer-paid benefits package, that includes extended coverage of health, dental, vision as well as life insurance.
- Get your hands-on exclusive employee new vehicle pricing and incentives.
Have we mentioned?
- Our focus on your wellness and health, with our generous time-off policies, mental health support and weekly virtual yoga sessions
- Our energetic and fun work environment with weekly team socials
It’s an exciting time to join AutoTrader, so what are you waiting for? Tell us something unique about yourself and why you want to join our team!
Who We Are Looking For:
The Account Director, OEM Client Services is responsible for the growth and relationship management of assigned OEM strategic partnerships of AutoTrader. In this position, the Account Director, OEM Client Services would be the main point of contact for the OEM partner interactions and provide both strategic and tactical leadership including business development, partner performance management support, product and project management to strengthen OEM partnership relations with AutoTrader
- Establishing and maintaining productive, professional relationships with the key OEM personnel.
- Product strategic leadership by supporting OEM platform planning and aligning AutoTrader 's Motoinsight and OEM objectives
- Manage the day to day account operations with clients including regular business reviews, platform reporting and analysis and ongoing support.
- Regular reporting analysis on OEM and dealer performance using the MotoCommerce platform to deliver insights and business intelligence to internal and external stakeholders.
- Project coordination in coordination with AutoTrader 's Motoinsight product and project management teams from client approval to implementation with respect to new or enhanced product offerings and future development needs.
- Act as subject matter expert on assigned partners and applicable products/services supported by AutoTrader 's Motoinsight.
- Identify key opportunities for business development within partner accounts and facilitate internal and external activities to bring the opportunities to implementation.
- Work closely with the direct manager and other account leads to develop and execute strategies for cross OEM platform and performance enhancements.
- Liaise with internal implementation and customer support resources to deliver high quality process to the OEM customers.
- Communication - Able to clearly and articulately present information in both verbal and written word.
- Technical Expertise - Have a working knowledge of SAAS software with large enterprise clients
- Project Management - Able to keep project management & delivery teams accountable for deliverables and manage communication of project status with the OEM client
- Industry Knowledge & Expertise - Ability to apply automotive knowledge to OEM client management processes
- Collaboration - Develops positive relationships with others in order to build consensus and trust in order to achieve success.
- Flexibility - Able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and resources.
- Innovative - Can think outside the box in order to develop creative and new solutions that meet the current and future needs of the team/client.
- Productivity - Strives to consistently achieve excellence in all tasks and goals.
- Accountability - Takes ownerships and responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work commitments and decisions.