Sales & Marketing Operations Manager
- Full Time
What We Do:
Motoinsight data and technology are used by nearly every automaker, over 900 dealership franchises and the largest banks and insurance companies. Motoinsight’s flagship digital retailing platform Motocommerce™ enables revolutionary omni-channel and e-commerce enabled car buying experiences. For further information, visit www.motoinsight.com.
Our technology is best-in-class, BUT it is our people that truly make the difference. Join us and let's redefine retail, together!
Why Join Us:
Aside from our revolutionary brand, you can:
- Become an integral part of an innovative company that is revolutionizing the way people buy cars.
- Benefit from the motivating working conditions because not only do we believe in work-life balance, but also in the future of remote work.
- Experience rapid career growth for high performers.
- Enjoy competitive salaries and an employer-paid benefits package, that includes extended coverage of health, dental, vision as well as life insurance.
- Get your hands-on exclusive employee new vehicle pricing and incentives.
Have we mentioned?
- Our focus on your wellness and health, with our generous time-off policies, mental health support and weekly virtual yoga sessions
- Our energetic and fun work environment with weekly team socials
It’s an exciting time to join Motoinsight™, so what are you waiting for? Tell us something unique about yourself and why you want to join our team!
Who We Are Looking For:
Motoinsight is looking for an experienced sales & marketing technology professional to support our sales & marketing operations and help grow our Canadian business. The successful candidate will be responsible for development of sales operations processes & design and implement effective marketing campaign tools.
This role will be the champion of Sales & Marketing technology platforms, maintain modern marketing technology stack and support the Sales and Marketing Directors in continuous improvement of sales & marketing campaigns.
We are searching for a strong collaborator with outstanding analytical skills who can optimize processes and technology setup while understanding requirements from the sales and marketing teams.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage our MarTech stack for the purpose of maintaining scalable and integrated Marketing processes that guarantee clear and accurate campaign measurement
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that facilitate on-time, consistent delivery of marketing across channels, with the goal of reducing/eliminating inefficiencies
- Measure results and optimize campaigns through A/B testing in order to improve open rate, deliverability, click rate, opt-out rate, conversion rate, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns.
- Establish and maintain best-practice lead nurturing and lead scoring engines
- Provide end user training and support, campaign configuration across our marketing technology platforms (Salesforce, Pardot)
- Act as key advocate for CRM and advanced email targeting opportunities – bringing forward new automation abilities and highlighting any required data integrations.
- Troubleshoot issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of execution within the marketing technology platforms
- Act as the CASL champion ensuring processes are CASL compliant, opt-in forms reflect approved legal language, all data requirements are met
- Develop and provide sales reporting, including territory analysis and cadence management
- Manage and evaluate third party relationships, such as Salesforce, Outreach, other efficiency tools, etc.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards on sales and marketing activities, performance of marketing campaigns and overall business impact
- Maintain Salesforce and put in workflow rules for efficiency, which will include importing new accounts, ensuring proper sales hygiene with account and opp management
- Develop and maintain the process for onboarding new account executives, including introduction of new tools and training
- Your skills & experience:
- Degree or diploma in Business, Commerce, Marketing or Digital Marketing
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in sales & marketing operations or similar role
- Highly organized, self-motivated, adept at managing change and priorities with an ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert in email marketing and marketing automation technology specifically Pardot
- An excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as sender score, deliverability, sender reputation, open rates, CTR, etc.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Proficient using analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Power BI or similar tools)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and cross functionally
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL
Motoinsight is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.