Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a dynamic sales operations professional to help scale Motoinsight’s sales team to match the company's growth. You will be directly responsible for increasing sales efficiency within the company, and will report directly to our VP of Sales. You will be supporting our sales team by managing sales administration, overseeing business analytics, attainment planning, and Salesforce enablement. If you are someone that is not deterred by rolling up their sleeves and wants be part of an exciting journey, we want to hear from you!
- Analyze, distribute, and manage territory assignment for sales reps
- Provide sales reporting, including territory analysis and cadence management (i.e. are all reps touching all their accounts the prescribed number of times)
- Manage and evaluate third party relationships, such as Salesforce, Yesware, other efficiency tools, etc.
- Clean Salesforce, maintain cleanliness of Salesforce, and put in workflow rules for efficiency, which will include importing new accounts, ensuring proper sales hygiene with account and opp management, etc.
- Ensure the connectivity between marketing tools and Salesforce to ensure proper routing, accountability, reporting, etc.
- Manage onboarding of new reps from a tools and training perspective, ensuring they're ready to begin prospecting at the appropriate time
- Document and maintain sales playbook, ensuring it's up to date
- Evaluate connection of all internal tools to ensure efficiencies across departments (i.e. be the sales / marketing proxy for the connectivity of Salesforce to billing, provisioning, etc.)
- 2-5 years experiences working as sales operations coordinator in fast growing SaaS company
- Advanced Excel skills and strong understanding of Salesforce
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with all levels of employees
- Have proven analytical skills and high attention to detail
What We Do
Motoinsight partners with automakers and dealerships to redefine automotive retail. Motoinsight’s flagship digital retailing platform MotoCommerce™ enables revolutionary omni-channel and e-commerce enabled car-buying experiences. Motoinsight solutions are used by nearly every automaker, over 1,000 dealership franchises and the largest banks and insurance companies. Motoinsight also operates a portfolio of owned and partnered automotive research and shopping websites, which represents one of the largest audiences of in-market new vehicle buyers and includes premier brands such as Unhaggle, Consumer Reports, Globe Drive, Driving.ca, Black Book and others. The company serves customers in Canada, the United States and Australia and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. For further information, visit www.motoinsight.com.
Who We Are
Motoinsight technology is best-in-class, but it is our people that truly make the difference. We are serious about our culture. We hire, promote and reward based on our People Values. This is what you can expect from each member of our team.
- Act as an owner in everything you do.
- Invest resources wisely as if they are yours.
- Positively impact the business with your actions.
- Never stop growing and innovating.
- Think around the corner and anticipate.
- Make those around you better.
- Execution is 90% of the battle.
- Do as you say you will.
- Take responsibility when you fall short.
- Be there when things get tough.
- Never give up.
- Always find a way.
- Be kind to and take care of each other.
- Do not be petty.
- Be part of the solution.