- Full Time
- Mid Level
What We Do:
Motoinsight data and technology are used by nearly every automaker, over 900 dealership franchises and the largest banks and insurance companies. Motoinsight’s flagship digital retailing platform Motocommerce™ enables revolutionary omni-channel and e-commerce enabled car buying experiences. For further information, visit www.motoinsight.com.
Yes, our technology is certainly best-in-class, BUT it is our people that truly make the difference. We are very serious about our culture. We hire, promote and reward based on our People Values. See more of our values on https://www.motoinsight.com/our-people/
Why Join Us:
Aside from our revolutionary brand, you can:
- Become an integral part of an innovative company that is revolutionizing the way people buy cars.
- Benefit from the motivating working conditions because not only do we believe in work-life balance, but also in the future of remote work.
- Experience rapid career growth for high performers.
- Enjoy competitive salaries and an employer-paid benefits package, that includes extended coverage of health, dental, vision as well as life insurance.
- Get your hands-on exclusive employee new vehicle pricing and incentives.
Have we mentioned?
- Our focus on your wellness and health, with our generous time-off policies, mental health support and weekly virtual yoga sessions
- Our energetic and fun work environment with weekly team socials
It’s an exciting time to join Motoinsight™, so what are you waiting for? Tell us something unique about yourself and why you want to join our team!
Who We Are Looking For:
We are seeking a Business Analyst that will be instrumental in analyzing, validating, and drawing conclusions from automotive market data. Each month you will be responsible to work under tight deadlines to deliver data analysis to the largest automotive properties and manufacturers in Canada. Timeliness and accuracy are of utmost importance. You will be liaising with partners to ensure complete data accuracy and working with market data to provide competitive analysis for automotive manufacturers. You will see real-world applications for Python libraries such as Beautiful Soup, Pandas, NumPy and Selenium. You will also get exposure to a variety of APIs and web services.
This highlights only a cross-section of the exposure you will get – we’ll give you as many opportunities and responsibilities as you can handle.
Your skills & experience:
- 1+ year of experience in a Business Analyst or equivalent role
- Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Working knowledge of Python and various Python libraries
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to “think outside the box”
- Impeccable attention to detail is an absolute must
- Experience collaborating with software engineers and other virtual teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills, you feel comfortable presenting conclusions to colleagues and clients
- Self-starter that is comfortable working with minimal oversight and tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and high-pressure situations
- Possess a “Do Whatever it Takes” attitude to get the job done
- Ability to work among changing priorities and timelines, you are not a 9-5er
Motoinsight is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.