Dealer Success Manager
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Dealer Success Manager
What We Do:
Motoinsight data and technology are used by nearly every automaker, over 900 dealership franchises, and the largest banks and insurance companies. Motoinsight’s flagship digital retailing platform Motocommerce™ enables revolutionary omni-channel and e-commerce enabled car buying experiences. For further information, visit www.motoinsight.com.
Yes, our technology is certainly best-in-class, BUT it is our people that truly make the difference. Join us and let's redefine retail, together!
Why Join Us:
Aside from our revolutionary brand, you can:
- Become an integral part of an innovative company that is revolutionizing the way people buy cars.
- Benefit from the motivating working conditions because not only do we believe in work-life balance, but also in the future of remote work.
- Experience rapid career growth for high performers.
- Enjoy competitive salaries and an employer-paid benefits package, that includes extended coverage of health, dental, vision as well as life insurance.
- Get your hands-on exclusive employee new vehicle pricing and incentives.
Have we mentioned?
- Our focus on your wellness and health, with our generous time-off policies, mental health support, and weekly virtual yoga sessions
- Our energetic and fun work environment with weekly team socials
It’s an exciting time to join Motoinsight™, so what are you waiting for? Tell us something unique about yourself and why you want to join our team!
Who We Are Looking For:
Motoinsight is looking for a client-centric team player with a strategic mindset to join our team as a Dealer Success Manager. In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for client satisfaction, retention and growth by being an advocate for their needs and most importantly, contributing to their ongoing success with MotoCommerce.
This is a remote / work from home position based for candidates in British Columbia.
- Know the MotoCommerce product and its benefits inside-out
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients and their business processes by building relationships with decision-makers and product users
- Provide product and process training to dealership management and staff
- Travel regionally within the province of Quebec to meet dealer staff in person for training, access to a vehicle is required
- Work with clients to identify goals and Key Performance Indicators, regularly reviewing them and strategizing on how they can be exceeded using MotoCommerce
- Identify adoption challenges and assist clients with change management
- Use data to derive insights and drive greater engagement and product utilization
- Lead bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly sessions to review usage and increase value
- Be the voice of the client, collect feedback and share it with our sales, implementation, and product teams
- Help identify technical issues and collaborate with the support team to ensure resolution
- Be accountable for client performance and outcomes
- 1 + years of experience within the automotive industry is required
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service environment (support, sales, account management, etc.)
- Exceptional English communication skills are required, both oral and written
- Able to work from home and able to travel within British Columbia to visit dealerships
- Customer Success experience in a SaaS environment is an asset
- Track record of maintaining client retention rates and high levels of client satisfaction
- Ability to take ownership of the ongoing client relationship to ensure mutual success
- Ability to listen, seek feedback and ask probing questions to get a solid understanding of dealer needs
- Proactive problem solver with ability to analyze data and make educated recommendations
Your skills & experience:
- Seeing the ‘big-picture’ is easy for you – you can look past the ‘how’ and understand the ‘why’ with ease
- You have a business mind with a technology acumen – you can understand a business objective or problem, and create a valuable, flexible, and scalable technology solution (no coding required)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & Google Apps proficiency
- Impeccable attention to detail is an absolute must
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess a “Do Whatever it Takes” attitude to get the job done
- Self-starter that is comfortable working with minimal oversight and tight deadlines
- Ability to work among changing priorities and timelines, you are not a 9-5er
Motoinsight is an equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.