Development Team Lead
- Contracted to Full Time
Let us presents ourselves in some bullet points:
- Team of 70 developers and growing
- Developing our own product - we are not an agency or software house
- Ecommerce Platform - a software application that allows our customers to manage their website, marketing, sales and operations
- Modern tech stack (AWS, Redis, Postgres, GitHub, Travis-CI, Docker, New Relic, Sentry, BrowserStack, Stripe, Twilio, and Slack)
What we offer:
- Start - when suits you
- Contract length - Permanent
- Flexible working hours - YES! Remote permanently!
- Training program and budget - YES
- Management team support
- Comprehensive salary
We're looking for an experienced team lead to help build our ecommerce platform.
If You have
- 5+ years’ experience as Software Developer, 3+ year experience as Team Leader
- Experience in SQL, knowledge about PostgreSQL
- Experience with managing distributed team
- English - advanced level
And Bonus points for experience with our tools
- Eager to work remotely and independently, from anywhere in the world.
- Easy going. You'll collaborate with developers all over the world, from different cultures and backgrounds, in different time zones, and you can get along with all of them.
- Comfortable with video calls, and contributing to retrospectives, post-mortems, and design discussions.
- Not looking for relocation - we're a distributed team, and plan to stay that way.
More about us:
- Working at Motoinsight, you'll be helping consumers get the best price on new cars, and changing the industry along the way. You'll have the opportunity to leave a large footprint and have a real impact in the products you help ship every single day to our customers.
- Motoinsight partners with automakers to redefine automotive retail and deliver groundbreaking, digitally driven purchase experiences for over 1,000 car dealerships in North America. Our flagship digital retailing platform MotoCommerce™ enables revolutionary omni-channel and e-commerce car-buying experiences. Motoinsight is also the leading provider of automotive incentive and payment data in Canada. With insights gained from our years serving dealerships and OEMs, we offer a future that the automotive industry can feel excited about. That's how we're redefining retail, together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.